Invitation for Editorial Board (Clinical Toxicology)
Journal of Clinical Toxicology invites highly esteemed professors and scientists to join our editorial board.
Responsibilities of Editor and Editorial Board:
Editors have a responsibility to maintain the integrity of the published literature, if required,by publishing errata or corrections identifying anything of significance, retractions, and expressions of concern as quickly as possible. Editor must comply with the policy guidelines provided by the publisher and fulfill the responsibilities bestowed upon with integrity.
Review process: Editors are responsible for monitoring and ensuring the fairness, timeliness, thoroughness, and civility of the peer-review editorial process.
Timely suggestion to the respective journals for covering relevant and significant topic by the Editor is essential for the growth of the journal.
Towards Readers and Scientific Community
- To ensure that the content or the author information present in the manuscript is legible.
- To evaluate all manuscripts such that they fall within the scope of the journal.
- Maintain the journals internal integrity by suggesting the corrections, dealing with retraction, supplemental data etc.
- Working with the publisher to attract the best manuscripts and research that will be of interest to readers.
- Ensure that all involved in the publication process understand that it is inappropriate to manipulate citations.
- Decision-Making: He/she is entitled to carry out decision-making in consultation with reviewers or members of the editorial board.
- Impartiality: An Editor should evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without any bias towards race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
- Confidentiality: The Editor or any Editorial staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate depending on the need and stage of processing.
Journals published by OMICS International are following timely rigorous peer review process to bring the recent and novel scientific information at its best possible mode. As a publisher the following policies are being considered:
- Supporting fair and timely Peer review process with the valuable inputs and from the responsible Editors and Reviewers.
- The publisher adheres to the guidelines and procedure designed to ensure the fair and best practice followed by the industry.
- Making constructive recommendations for improving the overall process along with better production support and global dissemination of the information published in the journals.
- The publisher ensures the smooth functioning of the web development, web management, social media management for journals and articles with the help of the staff members.
- With the vision to make scientific valuable researched information “Open Access”, OMICS International is striving towards designing and launching innovative ways to showcase.
Journal of Clinical Toxicology
Mail ID: email@example.com