Join Our Editorial Board: Journal of Nursing & Care
Journal of Nursing & Care is a broad-based journal found on two key tenets: To publish the most exciting research work in fields related to Journal of Nursing and Care : Second to provide a rapid and quick reviewing and publishing of articles for research, teaching and reference purposes. It is basically aimed at the Clinical Practitioners, medical/ health practitioners, students, professionals and researchers and professional bodies and institutions.
Journal of Nursing & Care brings articles in different areas related to Psychiatric and mental health nursing, Learning disability nursing, Pediatric nursing, Geriatric nursing, Home health nursing, Community and Home care, Critical and emergency care, Advanced nursing practices, Maternity and Women's health, Social Interactions, Health habits Self-management & Personal Development.
The Journal of Nursing & Care is an Open Access online journal, which publishes research articles, reviews, letters, case reports and guest-edited single topic issues in all areas of nursing. This Journal ensures speedy peer review process and accepted papers are published within 2 weeks of final acceptance.
The Journal of Nursing & Care is committed to ensuring high quality of research published. We believe that a dedicated and committed team of editors and reviewers make it possible to ensure the quality of the research papers. The overall standing of a journal is in a way, reflective of the quality of its Editor(s) and Editorial Board and its members.
The Journal of Nursing & Care is seeking energetic and qualified researchers to join its editorial board team as Editorial Board Members or reviewers.
The essential criteria to become Editorial Board Members of The Research & Reviews: Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences are as follows:
- Experience in nursing with an academic degree.
- At least 20 publication records of articles and /or books related to the field of nursing or in a specific research field.
- Proficiency in English language.
The Roles of Editorial Board Member are to:
- Offer advice on journals’ policy and scope.
- Submit or solicit at least one article for the journal annually.
- Contribute and/or solicit Guest Edited thematic issues to the journal in a hot area (at least one thematic issue every two years).
- Peer-review of articles for the journal, which are in the area of expertise (2 to 3 times per year).
If you are interested in becoming our Editorial Board member, please submit the following information and a copy of your CV to email@example.com . We will respond to your inquiry shortly.
Journal Coordinator | Nursing & Care
For fast and instant Journal related queries, What’s app to +44-7480022765